Chewy Blonde Brownies - The Girl Outnumbered

Brownies are good. Brownies are our friends. I was going to start trying to move a little farther away from written about food and recipes, and focus more on the mom things, work life, and all the other stuff that happens in my day to day life, but I LOVE cooking and baking makes my life complete so it’s tough to quit. The other day I went to the grocery store to stock pile the ingredients for the menu of the week and when standing in the check out line, I caught a glimmer of a magazine with a bunch of different cookies on the cover and I started drooling a little bit. I grabbed the magazine off the stand and flipped through a couple pages.

Brownies are good. Brownies are our friends. I was going to start trying to move a little farther away from written about food and recipes, and focus more on the mom things, work life, and all the other stuff that happens in my day to day life, but I LOVE cooking and baking makes my life complete so it’s tough to quit. The other day I went to the grocery store to stock pile the ingredients for the menu of the week and when standing in the check out line, I caught a glimmer of a magazine with a bunch of different cookies on the cover and I started drooling a little bit. I grabbed the magazine off the stand and flipped through a couple pages.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel

Read More About This Recipe Click Here